Power-Lift Video: Link
Power-Lifts Half Racks are popular among College and High School Athletics due to the extreme versatility and compact design.
Common Lifts Performed with the Power-Lift Half Rack with Platform and Lever-Action Bench:
- Bench Press
- Incline Bench Press
- Military Press
Power-Lift Half Racks provide space saving features that make them ideal when space is tight or you prefer to train without restrictions.
Standard Features at NO additional charge:
- Weight Storage (10 Weight Horns)
- 2 Vertical Bar Holders
- Standard Multi-Grip Pull-up Bar on Racks 8' and above.
- Rhino Hook Bar Catches (patented).
- Black Wrinkle Powder Coat on Columns.
- Standard Paint and Upholstery Colors.
Attachments available for the Power-Lift Half Racks:
- Lever Action Bench (removable locking bench).
- Reverse Bar Catches
- Technique / Training Tech Trays
- Platform with insert.
- Dip / Reverse Dip Attachments.
- Rotating Adjustable Pull-Up Handles
- Sport Series Thick Bar Pull-Up Handle
- Safety Spot Handles
- Band Attachment
- Rack Step Up Platform
Available in 7, 8 and 9 foot heights.
*An additional 1 to 2 feet of height clearance is recommended for pull-ups.
Call for Pricing.